Becoming a Children’s Theater Series Season Ticket Holder is the most affordable way to introduce the youngsters in your life to the magic of live theater. Share the love of live theater with your entire family.
Purchase a four show season ticket plan for only $40! Individual tickets are $15 each and will not be available for purchase until September 7, 2018.
How to Get Tickets
The Children's Theater Series tends to sell out. Guarantee a season of family fun and get your tickets today!
There are a few ways you can get tickets to a Children's Theater Series show.
1. BECOME A SERIES SEASON TICKET HOLDER
Are you already a Children's Theater Series Season Ticket Holder? The deadline to renew your tickets is May 7, 2018. Renew online or call 216-640-8608. Note: If you are a KeyBank Broadway Series Season Ticket holder, you need to call to renew your Children's Theater Series season tickets.
Become a new Children's Theater Series Season Ticket Holder starting May 21!
Season tickets are the best way to secure your seats for one of our Children's Theater Series shows. Season Tickets will be available starting May 21. Call Moira at 216-640-8608 for more information.
Benefits of being a Children's Theater Series Season Ticket Holder:
- Same great reserved seats for all four shows
- Saturday (11am & 2pm) and Sunday (2pm) performance times to choose from for your convenience
- Pre-sale and discount ticket opportunities on other great Playhouse Square shows
- Free passes to our annual Cinema at the Square classic film series (August 2018)
- Opportunity to participate in interactive educational workshops for just $5 per show
2. BRING A GROUP
Groups (usually of 15 or more) can reserve tickets now. Groups of 10 or more will receive a discount and can reserve tickets staring on August 21, 2018. Call Moira at 216-640-8608 for more information.
3. PURCHASE INDIVIDUAL SHOW TICKETS
Individual tickets are $15 each and will not be available for purchase until September 7, 2018.