Becoming a Children’s Theater Series Season Ticket Holder is the most affordable way to introduce the youngsters in your life to the magic of live theater. Share the love of live theater with your entire family.
A four show season ticket plan is only $40! Individual tickets are $15.
How to Get Tickets
The Children's Theater Series tends to sell out. Guarantee a season of family fun and get your tickets today!
There are a few ways you can get tickets to a Children's Theater Series show.
1. Season Ticket Holder Renewals
Guarantee your seats for the 19-20 season. Online renewals begin April 9.
There are 4 ways to renew:
Scan and Email: Seasontickets@playhousesquare.org
Attn: Children's Theater Series
1501 Euclid Avenue, Suite 200
Cleveland, OH 44115
Phone: Call Caitlyn at 216-640-8864
Benefits of being a Children's Theater Series Season Ticket Holder:
- Same great reserved seats for all four shows
- Saturday (11am & 2pm) and Sunday (2pm) performance times to choose from for your convenience
- Pre-sale and discount ticket opportunities on other great Playhouse Square shows
- Free passes to our annual Cinema at the Square classic film series (August 2019)
- Opportunity to participate in interactive educational workshops for just $5 per show
2. Become a NEW Children's Theater Series Season Ticket Holder
Receive a reminder when season tickets go on sale. Join the waitlist.
3. Bring A Group
Groups of 10 or more will receive a discount. Call Moira at 216-640-8608 for more information.
4. Purchase Individual Show Tickets
Individual tickets are $15 each and will not be available for purchase until September 6, 2019 at 11:00 a.m.